We advise investors, investment funds, private, national and
international companies, and issuers in the incorporation of vehicles and
implementation of investment and financing projects, as well as in
securitization procedures. Our experience includes advising private funds,
placement agents and issuers, among others, for issuance of public and private
offers, placement of securities and other related instruments, compliance with
regulations applicable to stock market and the Mexican Stock Exchange, as well
as with respect to operations in international markets.
The services of our capital market practice include, inter
- Incorporation and implementation of investment structures
- Advice regarding issuance of Initial Public Offerings
- Drafting and negotiation of structured instruments, public
and private placements, investment portfolio protection strategies.
- Advice regarding financial and investment instruments and
products, general and specific sectors, FIBRAs, CERPIs, CKDs, derivatives, among
- Representation to obtain authorizations and registrations
before corresponding authorities, including National Registry of Securities.
- Advice on securitization and privatization processes,
offer of guaranteed securities, compliance with obligations for issuers in
Mexico, including reporting and disclosure obligations, review and
implementation of corporate governance structure and rules in accordance with
applicable regulations, issuance of stock obligations and instruments, bonds
and other similar securities.
Structuring and negotiation of mergers and acquisitions
processes of public companies.