News and events
November 2011 NY Annual Seminar
On Wednesday, November 16 our Firm will host its annual Seminar addressing current issues on Mexican taxation affecting foreign investors. The main topics that will be addressed this year are the following:
- Cross-border investments:
• Mexican REITS status and update
• Investment in CKD´s (FICAPS) issues and trends
• Foreign pension funds: The 90/10 rule update
• Amendments to Double Taxation Avoidance Treaties
- Tax authorities’ agenda and recent tax court precedents:
• Audit trends
• Transfer pricing cases
• Substance over form update
- Tax and succession planning issues for private banking clients:
• Status of TIEA´s and the Blacklist
• Expatriation issues and opportunities
• Tax planning and compliance trends
The seminar will be held in the Cosmopolitan Suite of the Four Seasons Hotel, located at 57th St, New York, NY.
Registration will begin at 8:00 a.m. (breakfast will be served), and the Seminar will begin at 8:30 a.m., ending at 10:30 a.m.
We hope that you will be able to join us and request that you kindly confirm your attendance no later than November 11 by filling out the enclosed Registration
Form and sending it to:
<< BACK TO NEWS AND EVENTS
Telefax: (212) 223-4465 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you feel that any of your colleagues may be interested in attending our Seminar, kindly have them fill out a Registration Form too.