Economic and Transfer Pricing Consulting
In recent years, it has become indispensable to conduct a thorough analysis of the operations involving transfer pricing because the Mexican legislation for this topic1 implies that multinational companies must deal with similar needs in several countries at the same time.
At Chevez Ruiz Zamarripa, we ensure that our analysis extends beyond solely legal and tax requirements. Our focus is aimed at studying operations as a basis for designing a strategy to minimize the companyís tax burden in Mexico, as well as abroad.
Our services include:
- Transfer pricing analysis to meet the information and documentation requirements of the various nationsí legislation
- Anticipated negotiations of unilateral or multilateral agreements concerning transfer pricing or APAís (Advance Pricing Agreements)
- The valuation of companies, stocks, intangibles and transactions
- Restructuring processes based on transfer pricing
- Support in or dealing with the tax audits carried out by the authorities
- Support for redress, through the competent authorityís mechanisms
- Back-up in tax litigation concerning transfer pricing cases
- Economic and market analyses, in the event of unfair international trade practices (dumping)
Our transfer pricing analyses provide our clients:
- The services of an interdisciplinary team that combines tax and legal experience with the most advanced financial, economic and accounting analysis, which will provide added value the largest possible number of production areas.
- An in-depth analysis of the taxpayerís position in the economy, which seeks the points comparable to the market, as well as the taxpayerís unique characteristics, to ensure that the estimation of the costs and risks the parties incur will be reliable and precise.
- The most complete advice from experts in the Mexican tax environment.
- The guarantee that our commitment to strict confidentiality is met and that we have adhered to the Mexican Institute of Public Accountantsí Code of Professional Ethics and the basic principles of our Firm.
- The combination ñ which is unique in the market ñ of wide-ranging international experience and in-depth knowledge of the specific characteristics of the Mexican business environment.
1 The Income Tax Law, Securities Market Law, Law for Retirement Savings Systems, combined with Mexico´s membership in the United Nations’ Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) and the signing of treaties with other countries to avoid double taxation.
“Quality and excellent client service.”